Our Job Offers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, drive and execute the market strategy in achieving the business targets
- Explore and capture new assets, geographies and selling our product and service offerings
- Design and report business metrics to management
- Create customized contracts along with the key decision makers at educational institutes, Certification Authority and Corporate Organizations who ethically conduct and supervise online courses.
- Build and Maintain good relationships with all our existing clients and making long lasting new ones.
- Supervising our associates in contacting clients through various method like but not limiting to research, client referrals, web leads, tradeshows and cold calls.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to create awareness and maintain relationships with prospective clients and organizations.
- Closing deals with prospective clients.
- Scheduling appointments with prospective clients and delivering presentations to the client, having researched their business and requirements.
- Summarizing the collected data by preparing reports by collecting and analyzing them.
- Ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service
On becoming a full-time employee following benefits will be given:
- Compensation may vary depending on the experience and skill set.
- Health insurance
- Paid time-off as well as Holidays.
- There will be no cap commissions, you will take home whatever you work for. Apart from attractive salary we reward individuals based on achieving their targets
Desired skills and experience
- Create and drive a market strategy
- Build, motivate and guide the service teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong engagement and account management skills
- Enhance product/service offerings partnering with CTO
- Strong networking and participation In industry events
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience in the Educational sector as well as Marketing, business development or sales is a must.
- Min Experience: 2-3 years
- Having a network of contacts in the relevant sector is a definite bonus
- Job would involve travelling but not often <20% of the time.
- Based location will be in Charlotte, NC.
- Job will be on Contract to Hire basis, depending on individual performance will be converted to full time employee in as low as 3 to 6 months.
Contact HR: Click here